Employer: Ministry of Internal Affairs
Duty Station: Kampala
Application Deadline: 5th August 2013
Ministry of Internal Affairs is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the above position.
• Honors Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of two years relevant working experience from a reputable organization .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Repairing, maintaining and checking all the electrical installations and equipment.
• Working closely together with the complete production , special and supplier service departments is important in order to cover the production , minimize the down times
• Responsible for the operation and controlling of the maintenance activities according to maintenance planner , maintenance supplier manuals , production schedules and product or process set ups.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Internal Affairs,
P. O. Box 7191, Kampala Plot 75 Jinja Road , Applications should be received before the deadline;
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Offices, Farmers House , 2nd Floor , Kampala and the Ministry /Department /Local Government Headquarters. Applicants must attach copies of academic documents and a recent passport photograph.