Monday, 10 June 2013
Jobs at Total E&P Uganda - Health and Safety Manager
Job Title: Health and Safety Manager
Department: HEALTH AND SAFETY
Job Ref: HS 901
Main Job Responsibilities:
Establish Health and Safety policies and propose objectives in line withe the Company’s Health and Safety Charter. Develop, co-ordinate and maintain a safety management system and ensure its implementation. Implement safety procedures for operations activities.
Qualifications & experience:
• Technical diploma in a Health and Safety related discipline.
• Minimum 15 years experience in the oil industry in various operational disciplines with atleast 5 years in managerial role.
• Previous experience in a managerial role.
• Knowledge of health safety & environment management systems.
• Experience in working with international safety standards.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted. ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED EMAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED. Short listing begins immediately and only short listed candidates will be contacted Please note that the Company does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates
Deadline: 19th June 2013