Wednesday, 8 May 2013
Telephone/Radio Operator Job Vacancy in Uganda at UNICEF
Job Title: Telephone/Radio Operator
UNICEF Uganda is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the vacant post above .
• Secondary Education , training in radio operation an advantage .
• Two to three years work experience in telephone switchboard and radio operation.
• Good spoken and written English language and knowledge of local language desirable .
• Core values ; Commitment ;Diversity and inclusion ; Integrity
• Only Uganda Nationals will be considered
• UNICEF committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff ;qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply .
• Applications will be considered only if accompanied by an updated CV and P11 form, as well as the most recent performance evaluation report.
• UNICEF is a smoke free environment .
How to apply
Applicants interested in the above position should send their resume to: Human Resource Specialist , UNICEF Kampala, Uganda , Plot 9, George Street , P. O. Box 7047, Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 20/05 /2013