Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Assistant Engineering Officer Jobs in Uganda at Lira District Service Commission
Job Title: Assistant Engineering Officer
Lira District Service Commission is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• Identifying and documenting faults on motor vehicles/cycles and other machines ;
• Certifying repair works for heavy plant machinery;
• Supervising repair works ; and
• Requisitioning for funds for the purchase of spares .
• Any other duties assigned
• Applicants should be Ugandans holding Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Lira Municipal Council .
Applications should be submitted on Public Service Commission Form No.3 (2008) to the Secretary ,
District Service Commission , P. O. Box 49, Lira to be received before time.
Application forms can be obtained from the Public Service Commission Offices , Ministries , District Service Commission Offices and Local Government headquarters. Hand written applications are also acceptable .
Applicants are free to apply for a maximum of two posts .
Deadline: 30/ 05 /2013